Critical Thinking: Organizational Implementation This week, our focus is on orga
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Critical Thinking: Organizational Implementation
This week, our focus is on organizational structure and strategy implementation. For this critical thinking assignment, read the case study, W.L. Gore (Gore) & Associates: Rethinking Management (Case # 22 in page 629) from your textbook. In addition, read: Chapter 6, “Organizational Structure and Management Systems: The Fundamentals of Strategy Implementation.”
Address the following requirements:
1. Name and describe a typical company that is organized as a hierarchy.
2. Describe how the following are practiced at this company—specialization, coordination, cooperation, and control
3. How does this company’s structure and management system promote the effective implementation of the company’s strategy?
4. Describe how the following are practiced at Gore—specialization, coordination, cooperation, and control
5. Given that typical control mechanisms are lacking at Gore, how is the company able to effectively operate?
6. How do Gore’s organizational structure and management systems promote effective strategy implementation?
– Introduction about: organizational structure and strategy implementation (no more than half page)
– Talk about the case #22 (no more than half page)
– Body (to discuss and answer the above Question: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6)
– Conclusion to summarize the paper
– This assignment is related to Chapter #6: in the book
– The essay should be 4 to 5 pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages.
– Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
– Follow APA style guidelines.
– Plagiarism should be less than 25%.