Below is assignment. Attachment is the annotated bibliography that I turned in
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Below is assignment. Attachment is the annotated bibliography that I turned in as a milestone.
All organizations, regardless of industry, experience problems. Company issues and controversies, especially those that are made public, can influence a business’s success and longevity, thereby impacting the future of the organization.
• Identify an organization that has experienced noteworthy issues in the past in regard to unethical behavior. Provide information, in your own words, about this organization including the following:
d. Organizational structure
• Provide an explanation of what occurred in this organization, which was indicative of unethical behavior.
• Explain how the information presented about the selected organization’s culture may impact the change effort.
• Explain what levels of the organization this issue impacts (e.g., micro, meso, or macro levels).
• Identify at least one OD model to utilize based upon the issue presented. Explain the benefits of utilizing this model.
• Detail how addressing and correcting this issue may enhance or improve employee satisfaction, motivation, retention, etc.
• Provide an overview of how this issue should be addressed (listing steps and processes) and how this needed change will be communicated.
• Justify who should be involved in this change effort.
• Explain how HR might have prevented this issue from occurring, if at all.
• Write a 12-page paper not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
• Your paper must be properly cited and formatted
• Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
• You must support your analysis with at least five scholarly references, and you can include resources from this course.
a. A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
b. A government-based website or publication.
c. A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.