Reduction on the previous paper. Explain which level of cognitive moral develop
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Reduction on the previous paper.
Explain which level of cognitive moral development (i.e., preconventional, conventional, or postconventional) is represented in the scenario for each of the following questions:
• Which action would most likely serve the greater good in society?
• If I reveal this information, will I get into trouble and possibly even lose my job?
• Which action best aligns with my long-held belief in the principle of justice?
• What do the laws say, and what would a law-abiding citizen do?
• If I keep quiet will I get some sort of reward?
The response identifies the first four ethical scenarios’ cognitive moral development level. The identification of the level of cognitive moral development for the ethical scenario regarding keeping quiet is incorrect.