Provide a business frame work that discusses the opportunity, threat of Dr.peppe
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Provide a business frame work that discusses the opportunity, threat of Dr.pepper snapple group social value creation in respect to managing sustainability.
1. Opportunity Freshwater – Innovation & Tech. Advances: (Desalination)
2. Opportunity Produce food without disrupting natural systems – Global Economic Dynamics: (Ethical sourcing of raw materials, contribute to the communities from which raw materials are harvested)
3. Opportunity Eliminate chemical, air, water pollution – Global Economic Dynamics: (Opportunity to shift toward healthy, sustainably sourced beverages to reduce the negative impacts on human health (which creates a further demand on resources))
1. Threat Freshwater – Global Economic Dynamics: (Increasing water prices, reduced amount of freshwater available)
2. Threat Eliminate chemical, air, water pollution – Political & Regulatory Priorities: (Trend toward reducing/eliminating single use plastics)
3. Threat Produce food without disrupting natural systems – Global Economic Dynamics: (Increasing number of people with disposable income able to purchase the product will increase the demand for the product, increase the demand on inputs)
There are many ways you could conduct this evaluation. You could use a +/- method (++, +, 0, -, –), or use a 1–10 method (1 = low/poor while 10 = high/superior). You could also include subcriteria. For example, under Economic Value Creation, you might include (1) Revenue Growth and (2) Profitability.
I expect you to use frameworks from this and other courses you may have taken to complete the evaluation. For example, in considering economic value creation, which business framework might you use to compare your options? What about environmental and social value creation? Full analyses should be included as an appendix in your final reports, while you provide a summary of your findings in the report text itself.
Choose one of the threats or opportunities based on your evaluation. Use it as the basis for a new product/service to be offered by your corporation to either exploit the opportunity or neutralize the threat.
Your evaluation should naturally support your choice to pursue in the next step.