Please answer the questions COMPLETELY and CORRECTLY from the LECTURE NOTES AND
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Please answer the questions COMPLETELY and CORRECTLY from the LECTURE NOTES AND READINGS FILE that I upload. please Make sure to answer all of the questions correctly and completely from the reading and lecture and CITE ALL THE ANSWERS like (Lecture) or the readings name at the end of each question’s answer. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION LET ME KNOW.
1. Where does the phrase such as “This will kill that” comes from? What did the author mean?
2. Explain Henry Labrouste’s design of the Library of Ste. Genevieve.
3. How do you understand the concept such as “architecture parlante?”
4. Explain Umberto Eco’s notion of architectural denotations and architectural connotations
5. Explain Venturi and Scott-Brown’s concept of the “decorated sign” and the “duck.”
6. How does Charles Sanders Peirce’s theory of semiotics helps to differentiate art from prosaic forms of communication?
7. How does the concept of unmotivated signs contributes to a better understanding of the neo-avant-garde?
8. Explain the concept of the “landscraper.”
9. Give example of architectural projects (ancient and contemporary) where architecture and landscape are especially intertwined.
10. Explain the notion of the “smooth” and the “striated.”
11. How does Aaron Betsky explain his notion of the “Queer Space?”